Damson Plum Vinaigrette
"The vinaigrette is clever as well as tasty. It comes in a fine spray bottle ... a lot of people keep it in their work desk drawer and spray it on their salads just before eating. It gets rid of the annoying problem of drowned salad greens." - NEW ZEALAND HERALD
If you are a fan of salads, our vinaigrette is a must-have! With a spray pump to mist your greens, it delivers a tasty zing without drowning your salad ( Aka no soggy lettuce!).
*Also available for foodservice - quantities made to order.
- Mist over fresh salad greens
- Spray over rocket, pear and parmesan salads
- Spray it over grilled peaches or baked strawberries
- Try it on, BBQ'd fish or raw oysters
- Deglaze a pan that you've seared duck, lamb, pork or venison
- Mix with Cathedral Cove Macadamia oil and sprinkle over your salad
- A lovely vinegar for dipping artisan bread
- Spritz over roast vegetables before roasting - especially good sprayed over baby beets (beetroot/turnips etc)
- A lovely fruity alternative to balsamic vinegar
Vinegar, sugar, damson plums (8%).
Note: Please refer to the product packaging for up to date nutritional information and allergens.