Damson Plum Vinaigrette
Our vinaigrette is the same luscious colour of all our products and has the zing and freshness of damsons.
It is made from a white wine vinegar base and adds a delicious and fresh taste to salad greens as well as sweet dishes. We've packaged it with a spray pump so that your salads are lightly misted rather than drowned.
And we've left it up to you as to whether you add your favourite oil or not.
Ingredients: Damson Plums, White Wine Vinegar, Caster Sugar
- Mist over fresh salad greens
- Try rocket, pear and parmesan
- Spray it over grilled peaches or baked strawberries
- Try it on, barbequed fish or raw oysters
- Deglaze a pan that you've seared duck, lamb, pork or venison
- Mix with Cathedral Cove Macademia oil and sprinkle over your salad
- A lovely vinegar for dipping artisan breads
- Spritz over roast vegetables before roasting - especially good sprayed over baby beets (beetroot/turnips etc)
- A lovely fruity alternative to balsamic vinegar
- Just beautiful sprayed over bluff oysters!
Also available for food service - quantities made to order
A pleasant change from oily vinaigrettes that tend to make salad greens slimy unless the barest amount is added. This is the perfect alternative for a fresh and light summer salad. Diana