If you are a fan of salads, our vinaigrette is a must-have!
With a spray pump to mist your greens, it delivers a tasty zing without drowning your salad - NO SOGGY LETTUCE!!
Made with a white wine vinegar base, this gorgeous vinaigrette sits in your office drawer perfectly.
"A pleasant change from oily vinaigrettes that tend to make salad greens slimy unless the barest amount is added. This is the perfect alternative for a fresh and light summer salad." Diana (customer)
*Also available for foodservice - quantities made to order.
- Mist over fresh salad greens
- Spray over rocket, pear and parmesan salads
- Spray it over grilled peaches or baked strawberries
- Try it on, BBQ'd fish or raw oysters
- Deglaze a pan that you've seared duck, lamb, pork or venison
- Mix with Cathedral Cove Macadamia oil and sprinkle over your salad
- A lovely vinegar for dipping artisan bread
- Spritz over roast vegetables before roasting - especially good sprayed over baby beets (beetroot/turnips etc)
- A lovely fruity alternative to balsamic vinegar
The Damson Collection:
We are a jam, antipasto, and liqueur business based in Hawke's Bay, Aotearoa New Zealand. We have been in the bay over a decade, selling our premium products to small high-end cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, and at local farmers markets.
We grow our plums with a sustainable approach to fruit growing, and this philosophy extends into the kitchen, where we only use quality ingredients. All of our products are preservative-free, and made with love and care, by artisan cooks.
Vinegar, sugar, damson plums (8%).
Store in a cool dark place.
Refrigerate after opening.
Please refer to the product packaging for up to date ingredients & allergens.
*Glass Bottle and spray pump are both re-useable and recyclable.