The Damson Collection Relish is sweet, sour and spicy with a little bit of heat at the end - it's nothing short of a taste sensation.
- Delicious with cheese
- Superb with roasts and cold cuts
- No bacon sandwich complete without it
- Ideal as a quick and easy dipping sauce
- Stir through cous cous for an instant middle eastern flavour
- Adds depth of flavour to any casserole or stew.
* Also available for foodservice - quantities made to order.
The Damson Collection
We are a jam, antipasto, and liqueur business based in Hawke's Bay, Aotearoa New Zealand. We have been in the bay over a decade, selling our premium products to small high-end cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, and local farmers markets.
We grow our plums with a sustainable approach to fruit growing; this philosophy extends into the kitchen, where we only use quality ingredients. All of our products are preservative-free, and made with love and care, by artisan cooks.
Damson plums (32%) vinegar, brown sugar, apples, onions, dried apricots (contains sulphites), raisins, salt, balsamic vinegar (contains 150d), garlic, juniper berries, chilli, spices.
Store in a cool place.
Refrigerator after opening.
Please refer to the product packaging for up to date ingredients & allergens.