Vegan Pancakes with Damson Plum Jam
There is something comforting about pancakes with lashings of jam. We’ve whipped these up for you, smothered them in our Damson Jam, rolled them up and topped them with some yummy Cathedral Cove Vanilla Bean and Chia Coconut Yoghurt. Delicious….. give them a go.
1 ¼ c all-purpose flour
2 tbs sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 ¼ c water
1 tbs vege oil
- Sift the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Mix the water and oil together in a jug or small bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, and pour the wet mix into the well whisking the dry mix in gradually until blended.
- Let the batter sit for ten minutes ( I often put this in the fridge)
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium-high heat.
- I use a ladle to drop the batter into the pan. Cook until the pancake gets little bubbles in the batter and the edges are dry – maybe even a little crispy.
- Flip, and cook until browned on the other side.
- Take out of the pan and ………Repeat