Lamb Medallions with Damson Mint Sauce
- 1 pack Silver Fern Farms’ Lamb Medallions or a lamb rack
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped coarsely
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Damson Plum Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Damson Plum Jelly
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
Damson Mint Sauce - Mix into a bowl your coarsely chopped mint leaves, vinegar, Damson Plum Vinaigrette, lemon juice, brown sugar and Damson Plum Jelly. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Lamb Medallions - Brush lamb with 2-3 tbsp olive oil. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pan-fry medallions over a medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes each side. Remove from pan and drizzle with damson mint sauce while still warm. Cover and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with steamed seasonal veg.
Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 8 mins